Friday, October 14, 2005

Not in my Name Camden Theatre

Please go along to the Camden theatre to see a great piece of theatre directed by Sardinian Filomena Campus.Some of you might know her work as a vocalist on the Jazz /Improv scene.Not in my Name is piece of Political and Physical theatre about the Death Penalty in the U.S.A.This is a Hard hitting and Thought provoking piece of theatre.Filomena is a Director who Always delivers great stuff.Roger Goula the Flamenco guitarist has provided a cracking and sensitive soundtrack plus there is also the work of inventive Choreographer Lia Prentakis.
It runs from 13th October to the 30th October.Check out The Stage Review on her first night at- http://www.thestage.co.uk/reviews/review.php/10037/not-in-my-name

2 comments:

adminsupervisor said...

you have a pretty cool blog here another one of my favourites is a work from home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

I have another blog which I've just started, I've been asking a load of people for their opinions. When I looked at your site I realised you know what your doing. My blog is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com I want to write stuff that people want to read about. Do you have any suggestions?? I mean blogs are really cool, so many people and so many lives, you gotta love it.

Anyways, keep it up, hope to hear from you soon :)

Adrian

Monavie said...

VNUnet pushes for share of blog audience
Tech site VNUnet has announced a partnership with US blogging giant Gawker Media to publish content from gadget blog Gizmodo on key European sites.
For more information about business mlm, visit my site where we go into business mlm and show you how to make it work.